Allied Cathodic Services
Allied Cathodic Services is a leading provider of corrosion protection services to companies operating in SE Saskatchewan and SW Manitoba. Allied provides a turnkey solution to its customers including design, installation, monitoring, repairs, maintenance and reporting.
Allied Cathodic Service’s in-house capabilities enable us to install Cathodic Protection systems that meet each customer’s specific corrosion protection requirements. Our services include:
- Corrosion prevention system design
- Corrosion protection for oil and gas production infrastructure, pipelines and mining.
- System surveys, inspections, testing and record management
- System maintenance and repair
- Oil and gas well casings
- Pipelines and steel pipe gathering systems
- Mining-related infrastructure
- Utilities, power plants and refineries
- Storage tank bases